Each Product I feature has been tested and reviewed by me. If you make a purchase using the links included, I may earn commission.
Salmon Nutritional Benefits
4 ounces of salmon is about 200 calories and very low in saturated fat and a good source of protein. It’s also one of the best sources of vitamin B12. It’s also bursting in potassium and other nutrients like iron and vitamin D.
Salmon Health Benefits
The vitamin B12 in salmon keeps blood and nerve cells humming and helps you make DNA. But for your health, the true beauty of salmon is its wealth of omega-3 fatty acids. Most omega-3s are “essential” fatty acids. Your body can’t make them, but they play critical roles in your body. They can lower the chance that you’ll have:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Some types of cancer
- Alzheimer’s and other cognitive diseases
Salmon Burger with Garlic Butter And Cheese.
- Remove the salmon skin if it has it. Then use Organic Bamboo Cutting Board to cut the salmon into small pieces.
- Get the meat grinder ready (If you don’t have a meat grinder, you can buy a small one like this meat grinder )
- Pass the salmon through the food grinder.
- Season the ground salmon with salt, garlic, fish seasoning, and black pepper.
- Form the seasoned salmon into one patty.
- Pour small amount of olive or canola oil into a nonstick frying pan. Place the salmon patty in the pan. Turning with tongs every 2 minute and adjusting heat to maintain a steady temperature.
- Chop the tomato, Romanian hearts lettuce , and the onion into pieces.
- Toast the patty. Then smear the mayonnaise, Mustard, and garlic butter into the patty.
- Put the cooked salmon on the patty. Then add the chopped tomato, onion and Romanian hearts lettuce on top of the cooked salmon.