Let us face it: deep frying is not the healthiest thing in the world, but if we are going to do it anyway, we should at least do it the healthiest way we can!
Why Canola Oil is not the Right Choice?
Now, you might be surprised to know that many unsaturated fats (which are considered healthy) are the worst for deep frying. But why is that? They are simply unstable and easily oxidized, especially when they’re heated.
And you do not want to swallow these oils when they’re oxidized. It can have a negative effect on your heart, or even worse, develop certain types of cancer.
Believe it or not, some of these oxidized oils can damage your body more than white sugar can!
Examples of Unstable Oils:
- Canola oil
- Sunflower seed oil
- Peanut oil
- Soybean oil
- Safflower seed oil
On the other hand, oils that are more saturated are better for deep frying, as they maintain their stability more than the unsaturated ones. And guess what? This means less oxidation and less diseases!
Examples of Stable Oils:
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
- Olive oil
- Avocado oil
The Best Oil for Deep Frying
Now let’s get to our main question: what is the BEST oil for deep frying? Well, no one could give us a better answer than Dr. Berg, chiropractor and expert in Keto diet and intermittent fasting. According to him, the ultimate oil for deep frying is…
It’s available on Amazon.
Coconut oil is by far the best for deep frying. But do not get too excited and rush to the grocery store to buy the first jar of coconut oil you lay eyes on.
You first must look for quality. And when looking for quality coconut oil, you need to look out for two words: Extra virgin—the highest possible grade in the oil industry. It means that it has no added chemicals and was not exposed to extreme heat during the extraction process. It also indicates that the oil is free of flavor or odor defects. What is the best coconut oil for deep frying?
Well, after a lot of research, we found that Garden of Life’s organic, cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil is perfect for this purpose! And not only is it suitable for cooking, but it’s also PERFECT for your hair and skin (three birds with one stone!)
Check Out Dr. Berg’s Video:
How To Benefit From Garden of Life Coconut Oil
The benefits of coconut oil are undeniable. Here are just five of the countless uses of coconut oil!
- When your stomach growls but wants to stay healthy, use coconut oil to make the healthiest French fries ever.
- Use it to sauté anything, such as vegetables and meats, or simply to fry eggs.
- Apply it to your hair as a hair mask—you can apply it in the shower, during the day, or overnight. It will leave your hair as nourished as ever!
- Use Garden of Life coconut oil after taking a shower as a natural moisturizer on damp skin. It will lock the moisture in your body, giving you the desired baby skin feeling.
- Put it on your face as an overnight moisturizer, as fatty acids and anti-aging components in coconut oil keep your face from drying out at night. The result? waking up with a soft face that glows like sunshine!
So, why bother yourself searching, or risk buying a refined coconut oil that contains harmful chemicals, when you can easily order Garden of Life’s organic coconut oil?