- Combine suger, water and ½ lemon together and keep stirring until boiled. Then remove it from stove and leave it to cool down.
- Smash tea biscuit until soft and add the sweetener to it. Then mix them together.
- Pour the mixed biscuit into glass cups. Bottom layer.
The cream Liquid
- Combine milk and semolina together and stir for 3 mins then add 2 tbsp. starch and 1 tbsp. rose water and stir it until it’s a paste.
- Turn stove off and add puck cream to it and stir it until mixed.
- Pour the mixed cream to the biscuit.
- Cool in the fridge for 5 mins
- Get it out of the fridge and put nuts, topping cream or anything you want for decoration.
- Serve and enjoy the taste.